How to Configure Windows 7?
* From Windows 7 desktop, click Start - Control Panel to open the control panel window;
* Click Network and Internet and then click Network and Sharing Center;
* Click Set up a new connection or network and then Connect to a workplace;
* Select option No, create a new cnonection and then Use my Internet connection (VPN);
* In the Connect to a workplace window, fill the fields as shown below:
Internet Address: GetUSVPN.COM Destination name: GetUSVPN
* In Next window, use free in the User name field, and put the latest 4 digits password into
Password field, click "Connect" button to start free VPN connection.
How to Configure Windows XP?
* From Windows XP desktop, click Start - Control Panel to open the control panel window;
* Click Network Connections icon to open the Network Connections window;
* Click Next button for the first "New Connection Wizard" Welcome window;
* Select "Connect to the network at my workspace" in "Network Connection Type" window,
click Next button;
* Select "Virtual Private Network connection" in "Network Connection" window, click Next button;
* Enter "GetUSVPN.COM" as the VPN connection name, click Next button;
* Enter "GetUSVPN.COM" as the VPN Server hostname, click Next button;
* Click "Finish" button, now the VPN login window shows up,use free in the User name field,
and put the 4 digits password into Password field, click "Connect" button to start VPN connection.
How to Configure MAC OSX Leopard?
* From Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), click Top Left Apple Icon, then click "System Preferences..."
menu item, in opened Window, click "Network" icon;
* In opened Network window, Click on the '+' button at bottom left corner, in the next opened window,
input the following values in the fields, then click "Create" button;
Interface: VPN VPN Type: PPTP Service Name: GetUSVPN
* In the next window, enter the VPN account information, don't change other options, then click
Server address: GetUSVPN.COM Account Name: free
* Click the Advanced... button and under the Options tab make sure to check Send all traffic over
VPN Connection option, click OK button, click Apply button again.
* Now click Connect button in the middle of the window, from the Internet Connect window, please put
the 4 digits password into the password field, click "OK" button to start free VPN connection.
How to Configure iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch?
* Press home button to bring the default home page back to iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch screen;
* Through the touchscreen, using finger to press "Settings" icon in the home screen, then press
General - Network - VPN - Add VPN Configuration... to pop up the configuration window as below:
* Fill each field as list below, put the 4 digits password into the Password field, then save the settings;
Type: PPTP Description: GetUSVPN Server: GetUSVPN.COM
Account: free RSA SecurID: OFF Encryption Level: Auto Send All Traffic: ON
* Change the VPN switch button from OFF to ON position to start free VPN connection.
How to Configure Android Phone and Tablet?
* Bring the home screen back to the Android phone or tablet screen;
* Press the Settings icon, then choose Wireless & networks - VPN settings - Add VPN - Add PPTP VPN
to open the PPTP configuration page, fill the fields as below, press Menu button and save it;
VPN name: GetUSVPN Set VPN server: GetUSVPN.COM Enable encryption: selected
* Click on GetUSVPN name for connection, with the next pop up window, enter free as the username,
put the latest 4 digits password into the Password field, click Connect button to start free VPN connection.
How to Troubleshoot connection Error 619?
* Make sure you copied the VPN password from our website without mistake;
* Make sure TCP port 1723 is opened in firewall software;
* Make sure PPTP VPN Pass Through is enabled in home wireless router;
* Make sure your local ISP has GRE protocol port 47 opened;
How to check if I am using your VPN connection for internet browsing?
* There are several websites that you can use to verify what IP address you are using for your internet access: